Silicon Valley Product Managers Reveal All
Know Your Users
Learn How to Measure
Secrets from top PM leaders
Ship It: Silicon Valley Product Managers Reveal All
You need to systematically understand your users
Even the best Product Managers cannot do this through instinct alone. You’re not psychic. You need to gather data. You need to systematically understand your users. And you need to learn how to effectively communicate this understanding to your team, so they are inspired to share your vision and stay on track. Inside ‘Ship It’ you will find specific advice and general wisdom about Product Management.
Table of Contents (2nd Edition)
1. Delighting Customers in Margin-Enhancing Ways By Gibson Biddle - Former VP of Product at Netflix
2. Google’s Approach: How to Grow to 100 Million Users By Joris Van Mens, Product Manager at Google
3. Prioritization for Impossible Product Decisions By Mariano Capezzani - Head of Group Product Management at HSBC
4. A Product-Centric Overview of Machine Learning By Rubén Lozano, Product Manager at Google Maps
5. The Product and Design Partnership By Abigail Hart Gray, Director of UX at Google
6. Why Customers Come Back: The Secrets of Product-Driven Growth Marketing By Satya Singh, Expedia Principal Product Manager
7. AI for Fun and Profit By Jason Nichols, Director of AI at Walmart
Get ‘Ship It’ for FREE!
* These fields are required.