Available in English, Portuguese and Spanish
How to Get Inside Your Customer’s Mind
Build the Right Products
To build products that people love, you need to understand the conditions of their lives, and the intricacies of their state of mind.
Uncover the Insights
Learn how Spotify won over artists, how Netflix tamed AI, and the psychological mechanism that your smartphone shares with a casino slot machine.
Secrets from Top PM leaders
Practical advice and thought leadership from PMs at companies like Spotify, Intercom, Pandora, Jet.com, and more.
Product Mindset: How to Get Inside Your Customer’s Mind
Building products that people love
To build products that people love, you need to know your customer better than you know your best friend. Better than you know your parents. Better than you know your spouse. You need to understand the conditions of their lives, and the intricacies of their state of mind as they undertake the journey your product takes them on.
This knowledge is not innate. Even the best Product Managers have to work hard to understand exactly who is using their product, why they are using it, and what experiences they have when they do. Inside ‘Product Mindset’, you’ll hear from a select group of Product Managers at top companies on how they get inside the mind of the customer. You’ll learn not only how to acquire this knowledge, but also how to translate this knowledge into concrete, real world results.
Table of Contents
1. User Research for Insights that Count
2. Customer Voice: How to Ask the Right Questions
3. Fill a Need, Fast: Creating Your Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
4. A Quick Win: First Impressions that Win You Lifelong Customers
5. Building AI Products that People Trust
6. Communication Secrets for Product Leaders
7. Climbing the Ladder: How to Grow as Product Manager
8. The Past, Present, and Future of Personalization
9. The Psychology of Habit-Forming Products
Get ‘Product Mindset’ for FREE!
Fill the form to get The Product Mindset Book
* These fields are required.