NY Times Job Offer - NY TIMES
- Est. Salary: $61k - $89k
- New York
* These fields are required.
The Associate Ad Product Manager will serve as a critical bridge between the goals of advertisers, the New York Times editorial team and Ad Product team. The Associate Ad Product Manager will work to execute ad product initiatives, achieve project-by-project KPIs, and create marketing materials to highlight and explain ad products in line with our company narrative. The Associate will work closely with the Planning and Sales teams to improve pre- and post-sale sponsorship processes.
In addition, this team player will support the Ad Product organization by regularly communicating updates and inputs from other parts of the organization.
- Work with Design and Operations team to maintain clear documentation around the entire ad product catalog
- Support Ad Product marketing efforts in the creation of marketing materials for new ad products and own updates to existing materials
- Support Ad Product owners in the execution of sponsorship opportunities
- Create media plans and suggest complementary product pairings
- Collaborate with the Yield and Ad Operations teams to develop and track core monetization KPIs and report cards to manage business health and sales strategy
- Project manage communication to the department about ad products, helping to team organize messages and their timing across all channels (e.g., department meetings, emails)
- Proactive and disciplined self starter with innate curiosity for learning new things
- Experience using Google Analytics and making analytical judgements based on data
- High degree of emotional intelligence and ability to build partnerships across the organization
- Extremely strong and clear communicator, both written and verbal
- The ability to effectively prioritize projects and produce results
- Bulletproof sense of humor a bonus
- Experience in a newsroom, project management, and/or sales planning beneficial
If you are an an active employee at The New York Times or any affiliates (excluding INYT), please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View “Find Internal Jobs”. Thank you!
The New York Times Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.