Google Job Offer - GOOGLE
- Est. Salary: $115k - $164k
* These fields are required.
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You’ll work with Googlers from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Google’s next moonshot.
You will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of Google monetization products worldwide. This includes launching products and working closely with our engineering and other product areas to define the right structure to support our products.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
- Launch products on a regular basis.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent.
- 4 years of related work experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- MS, MBA or PhD.
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.