Business Insider Job Offer - BUSINESS INSIDER
- Est. Salary: $55k - $80k
- New York
* These fields are required.
Business Insider is a fast-growing business site with deep coverage of finance, media, tech, politics and the topics that digital natives need to get better every day. Launched in 2007, we are now the largest business news site on the web. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits with a collaborative team that has a lot of fun. As an Associate Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to make a contribution on day one.
Our ideal candidate is hands on with business, engineering, and product teams to help deliver impactful, revenue generating content for desktop and mobile experiences. In this role, you’ll provide product and operational support for Business Insider’s portfolio of digital products, with an emphasis on revenue generation, site performance and optimization. You’ll also be the first point of contact to identify, report, troubleshoot, and debug issues, and serve as point person to various internal stakeholders.
You are an effective communicator who is detail-oriented with a commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies. You champion innovation but also enforce brand and technical consistency, while always putting the users’ needs first.
You’ll also have:
- Proficiency working with publishing systems supporting multiple digital platforms
- Experience with product management, gathering requirements, and understanding of user flows
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and general site hierarchy
- Knowledge with CRM, ESP, and ad server technology
- Familiarity with analyzing metrics to measure the success of site products
Sound like a fit? Here are the qualifications we have in mind:
- Passion for product development, user experience, and technology
- Top notch communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with various tasks and responsibilities
- User orientation, both internally and externally.
- Bias for action
- Strong skills in strategic thinking and analysis
- Pro-active at anticipating and troubleshooting problems
- Bachelor’s degree. Technical major a plus.
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
If this sounds like the perfect gig for you, please apply online and share a few sentences about why you’re a good fit. Thanks in advance.