Want to learn how to build better products, faster with the best in tech? Don’t miss the opportunity to rub elbows with top CEOs and founders at the Empower Conference 2017. It’s the chance to network and get in on the best solutions to some of Product Management’s biggest challenges.
We are giving away two tickets for this San Francisco based event!
Enter to win in three simple steps:
- Subscribe! Make sure you are subscribed to The Product Management Blog (You can sign up at the top of the page)
- Follow! Click to follow us on Twitter @productschool
- Share! Tell us what makes you feel empowered in less than 140 characters. Share your post on Twitter tagging us, using the hashtag #empowered
More about the conference:
Nylas is bringing together the industry’s best collection of CEOs and CTOs to share their lessons learned and insights to help you build products faster.
The full speaker list includes:
- Suhail Doshi, Founder at CEO at Mixpanel
- B Byrne, Head of Product of Account Security at Twilio and Co-Founder of Clef
- Kyle Wild, CEO at Keen.io
- Joseph Walla, CEO at HelloSign
- Laura Behrens Wu, Founder and CEO at Shippo
- Richard White, CEO at UserVoice
- John Kodumal, CTO and Co-Founder at LaunchDarkly
- Charity Majors, CEO and Co-Founder at Honeycomb
- Christine Spang, CTO and Co-Founder at Nylas
“At Empower, you’ll learn how to go to market faster, navigate complex build or buy decisions in the new API landscape, and win user love and loyalty. Learn more about the event (including the agenda and presentation topics) here.”
Don’t want to wait to win? You can get 25% off your pass using the code “PS” on Eventbrite.
Have any comments? Tweet us @ProductSchool
The Product Book has arrived! Learn how to become a great Product Manager. On sale for a limited time. Get your copy here http://amzn.to/2uJqg9A
We teach product management courses in San Francisco, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, and New York. To learn more about our upcoming courses and how to apply click over to our course page.